Title: Living Green
Author: 이찬승
Publisher&Year: 능률교육. 2009.3.1
Voca
sustainable: at the same rate or level of activity without any problems
make use of: take advantage of
economical: not requiring a lot of money
supply: furnish. provide
escape: succeed in getting away from it
on the rise: increasing. going up
Summary
Recently, "the sustainable development" has been on the surface to protect the nature and satisfy people's needs as well. Green buildings are one kind of these, which have bigger windows for natural light, supply natural heat through solar cells on the roof and have rooftop garden for better insulation. Also, other green buildings have special drainage system to save water were built with green materials, such as bamboo or recycled materials. Although there are not many green buildings now, I believe buildings related to our lives are becoming healthier and greener in the future.
Comment
In this story, I became to know the green buildings which are very beneficial to environment and their examples. It was shame that there was no korean examples but I believe that I will be able to see these buildings in Korea in the future.
I'm YOUR MAEHEE UNNEE
답글삭제^------------------^