2009년 5월 26일 화요일

Global warming

As summer has become longer and longer, hotter and hotter, many people can know that something is strange. We suffer from fatigue due to hot weather, although it is not summer. Global warming is not only korean's problem but also a world-wide problem. To cope with this problem, we should have an effort to prevent global warming through diverse methods.

First of all, we should not waste any resources as a personal effort. We must conserve energy like electricity and water as well as we should recycle or reuse resources to spare it. These are particularly important because we can do it easily in our daily life.

Second, government should enact strong laws to prevent intensifying global warming. It is a kind of national effort to avoid global warming. Government should maintain strict control over those who illegally destroy nature and it has to encourage people to recycle and reuse resources by advertising the effect of recycling and reusing.

To conclude, there are many methods to prevent global warming, however, the most important thing we should remember is that all people in the world have try not to make earth hot. To slow down the speed of global warming, I believe we all should be the head of preventing global warming.

댓글 8개:

  1. You have a similar intro with mine. I am suprized a little you and I think similarly about global warmming. I feel the global warming is not far from us by summer's temperature and term. But somepeople seem not to realize how the global warming is serious problme that we have to solve.
    These days you look very tired and fatigued. I wish you recovered your cute(kk) and happy face♥

    답글삭제
  2. oh jandi~^,^
    I have read Oneday's essay before your's..
    It's very similiar.. lol

    The most important thing we should remember is that all people in the world have try not to make earth hot< I agree with this opinion.
    So, you never use spray lol lol..zz(Just kidding~)

    답글삭제
  3. Jandi!!
    I love your essay!
    Yours is easy to understand and simple.
    Especailly, I like your intro.

    See you!♥

    답글삭제
  4. Almost Paradise~~~ :D
    Cute JAndi>_<
    Your essay is really persuasive and well organised. Your vocabulary selection is outstanding. Keep working hard for the final!

    답글삭제
  5. Your blog name "Jandi" allured me to enter.

    It is well-organized so I can't say anything.
    GOOD!

    답글삭제
  6. What a interesting essay!!
    I agree with you.

    Thank you to show a nice essay

    Bye~

    답글삭제